I love fresh herbs. The only thing better than buying them is to grow them yourself. I have 10 recipes with fresh herbs to share with y’all today plus I am sharing a super simple way to grow your own herbs at home. Miracle-Gro is launching a new product called Gro-ables that are perfect for even those that are new to gardening or have a black thumb. They are guaranteed to grow y’all. You will be making these 10 recipes in no time.
- Grilled Potato Packets with Thyme
- Scrambled Eggs with Basil
- Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary
- Grilled Artichokes with Parsley
- Grilled Chicken with Cilantro
- White Beans wtih Pancetta and Sage
- Homemade Potato Chips with Chives
- Salmon Cakes with Dill
- Crackers with Thyme
- Roasted Corn with Oregano Butter
Now that your mouth is watering, watch the video below for more information on Miracle-Gro Gro-ables and take the guesswork out of gardening and growing your own food.
I will be using the Gro-ables in my home then putting my spin on one of the recipes above. Y’all stay tuned and see how my herbs turn out. Grab some Gro-ables of your own and play along with me. Which recipe above will you try?
Follow me on instagram and I will post pictures of my seed pods and herbs as they grow as well.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!