I started by giving my jar a couple of coats of paint. I used Glamour Dust from DecoArt in silver. I like the jar to be a gift even after the mix is gone. This gives you a glittery container for your gift and an extra special home decor gift for your recipient as well.
Banana Dark Chocolate Bread Mix Recipe
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup finely chopped banana chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick or other baking mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Layer your ingredients into your jar in the order shown. Pack each ingredient into your wide mouth canning jar as you go. Print our labels and glue those on. Full instructions for making the bread itself is on our printable labels.
I have included a label for the top, front, and a label with the bread recipe as well. Click here to download your labels or click the image below.
Now your gift recipient can mix up this super easy bread at their convenience. YUM!
Who will you treat to a banana dark chocolate bread mix in a jar? Enjoy this quick and easy handmade gift idea.
- Tractor Applique Pillow
- DIY Modern Tree Art
- 8 Hoop Ornament Gift Ideas
- Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a Jar
- Over 60 Handmade Gifts for Kids (a gift guide)
- Burlap Print Giveaway (in case you want to WIN handmade)
- Custom Photo Charm Bracelet
- DIY Stenciled Dish Towel
- Family Tree Ornaments
- also don't miss our Handmade Gift Gallery Page