Skillet peanut butter cup brownies make the perfect quick and easy dessert recipe for any occasion. Grab the ingredients to make this dessert for your family or a party that you are attending. Whip it up in minutes then let everyone dig in! This is also great served warm with a scoop of ice cream. You know you want to give these skillet peanut butter cup brownies a try!
Skillet Peanut Butter Cup Brownies Recipe
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker 8×8 Brownie Mix ($1.00 at Walmart)
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ 8oz bag Reese’s Mini’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix as directed on package.
- Pour brownie mix into 10in or smaller cast iron skillet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice Reese’s Mini’s in half and set aside.
- Sporadically place the Reese’s Mini’s all over the top. You can add more or less depending on your liking.
- Slice and serve warm by itself or with a scoop of ice cream.
I love making recipes like this in my iron skillet. It looks so good even before you slice into it. If you are new to cast iron or have an old skillet that needs some TLC, be sure to check out our post on taking care of cast iron. These skillets will last forever if you just take care of them. Break in your seasoned skillet on a batch of these peanut butter cup brownies. You will be so glad that you did!
Don’t love peanut butter cups? You can also make regular brownies in a cast iron skillet with this recipe.
You can also use the remaining half of a bag of peanut butter cups to make our peanut butter cup bars.