- Place an opened box in the refrigerator, freezer, cabinet, closets, or anywhere you want to remove odors.
- Use 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water to clean silver.
- Sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of pots with burnt on food. Fill with hot water and soak overnight. Scrub to clean.
- Use 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water to clean stains on surfaces in the kitchen or bath.
- Freshen carpet by sprinkling with baking soda, waiting 15 minutes, and then vacuuming.
- Pretreat grease stains with a baking soda paste before washing.
- Add a 1/2 cup of baking soda to your load of whites before washing. This will increase the effectiveness of chlorine bleach.
- Sprinkle your sponge with baking soda when cleaning walls. This will even remove crayon!
- Dust produce with baking soda before washing to get it extra clean.
- Plastic food containers can be cleaned by wiping down with baking soda. Soak stubborn stains with 4 parts baking soda and 1 part water.
- Sprinkle baking soda in the bottom of your dishwasher before your next load to get rid of odors.
- Soak sponges in 1 quart of water mixed with 4 tablespoons baking soda to keep them smelling fresh.
- Wash your car with 1/4 cup of baking soda mixed in 1 quart warm water.
- Stubborn toilet stains can be cleaned by sprinkling toilet with 1 cup of baking soda and allowing to sit for 30 minutes. Spray with vinegar then scrub.
- Remove water spots from shower doors by wiping down with baking soda sprinkled on a damp sponge.
- Mix 3 parts baking soda and 1 part bleach to clean those stubborn grout stains.
- Sprinkle a cut lemon with some baking soda and rub on your wood cutting board to remove stains.
- Process baking soda and lemon wedges in your garbage disposal to keep it smelling fresh.
- A 1/2 cup of baking soda added to the rinse cycle of your wash acts as a natural fabric softener.
- One tablespoon of baking soda in the water of your vase of flowers will keep them fresher longer.
- Baking soda will repel ants and cockroaches where ever you sprinkle it.
- Mix 1 tablespoon baking soda with a few drops of essential oil. Add to a spray bottle and fill with water for your own homemade air freshener.
- Stainless steel sinks will shine after you clean with a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. (NOTE: There will be some foaming.)
- Place a bowl of baking soda anywhere there is a moisture problem. The baking soda will absorb the moisture in the air.
- Mop floors with a solution of 1/2 cup baking soda dissolved in a bucket of warm water.
Just click here to add this download to your cart. Then just pay the $1.99 to download to your computer. You can then print on your home printer and keep this complete guide to natural cleaning handy all year! I have just had many requests for a printable version of my cleaning series and thought this is the perfect time to release this series!
Just click the add to cart button above to download my complete guide to natural cleaning for just $1.99!!
Want more ideas to clean with baking soda? Be sure to click here to see how to make toilet bomb with baking soda and more cleaning hacks! Then watch the video below for other bathroom hacks using all natural cleaners!
Get our best cleaner recipes for FREE!
We will email your our free ebook with easy household cleaner recipes for your home!