My chicken pot pie recipe is so quick and easy! It will allow you to have supper on the table in 30 minutes or less (baking time included)! Be sure to grab everything you need to make this recipe at the store this week and add this to your weekly meal plan. This is a really great recipe for leftover chicken. You can also just pick up a rotisserie chicken during your grocery run for this chicken pot pie recipe. Either way it will be one satisfying meal that your entire family will love.
Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken (any that you have including leftover, rotisserie, or canned)
- 2 cans mixed vegetables (drained)
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large saucepan, combine mayonnaise, flour, bouillon and pepper. Gradually add milk and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue to cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Add chicken and vegetables to mayo mixture. Cook until heated through.
- Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Unroll crescent dough onto top of chicken mixture.
- Bake 13-18 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 6 servings.
This chicken pot pie recipe is super easy to make any night of the week. Be sure to add it to your meal planning and give it a try for your family. I love these types of meals where everything is in one dish! Plus any meal that can make it to my table in 30 minutes or less is a winner in my book. We have enjoyed this chicken pot pie recipe for years and I am sure your family will love it too!
Looking for a chicken pot pie recipe that uses pie dough? Try this chicken or turkey pot pie from Amanda’s Cookin’.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!