My chocolate cheesecake granola recipe is going to be your new favorite thing! Make a batch of this for breakfast or a snack anytime of the day. I love it mixed with vanilla yogurt but you can definitely just eat it by the handful.
Chocolate Cheesecake Granola Ingredients
- 3 cups Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Hazelnuts (chopped)
- ½ cup Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut Spread
- 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
The secret to this recipe is this new spread I found from Jif. I found it near the peanut butter at my local store. It is where we get that chocolate cheesecake taste with minimal effort!
Chocolate Cheesecake Granola Recipe
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside. NOTE: You can cut the recipe in half as well.
- In a large bowl, add oats and chopped hazelnuts then stir to combine.
- Place chocolate cheesecake spread and melted coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl. Heat for about 20-40 seconds. Stir to combine. Mixture should be thin.
- Pour chocolate/oil mixture over oat mixture. Stir until well combined and everything is coated.
- Pour half of the mixture onto each lined baking sheet. Spread into an even layer.
- Bake granola for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Stir halfway through baking time.
- Remove pans from oven but DO NOT touch granola. Allow to cool on pan for 20-30 minutes.
- After cool, stir in chocolate chips.
- Store granola in a tightly sealed container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.
Add this chocolate cheesecake granola to your yogurt for a great breakfast or snack idea. The kids will love this great granola recipe as well. Be sure to make a large batch and keep some on hand for those after school snacks. This chocolate goodness is perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth as well as your hunger.
Not a fan of the chocolate? Try this granola recipe instead!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!