- 1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients to make according to box directions)
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 7 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Prepare brownies according to package directions but add in 1/2 tsp McCormick Almond Extract before baking. Bake according to package directions and then allow to cool completely.
- For chocolate hazelnut frosting: In a saucepot, mix sugar, milk, butter, and salt. Stir constantly over medium high heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Then stop stirring and allow to boil for two minutes (do not stir). Remove from heat and add vanilla and chocolate hazelnut spread quickly (be careful when adding!!). Stir very quickly and vigorously until the mixture is smooth. Pour directly on brownies and smooth. Allow to cool then slice to serve.
- NOTE: I baked my brownies in an 8x8 pan so the brownie and the icing would be thicker. You can also use this same recipe for a 9x13 pan.
- Hazelnut Mocha Chip Cookies
- Apple Pie Cookies
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Amy from http://amysfinerthings.com/
– Emily from http://
– Holly from http://phemomenon.com/
– Jennifer from http://
– Kristyn from http://lilluna.com/
– Lindsey from http://www.cafejohnsonia.com/
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!