- Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Martha Stewart All Over Punch, Silhouette, or Cricut (NOTE: Both punches I used were Martha Stewart but any craft punch would work for this project. The all over punches are perfect for these wraps as you can punch anywhere on the page.)
- LED Tea Lights
- 6 inch Candle Sleeves (NOTE: These are real wax candle sleeves that your LED tea lights will just slip down into and they come in various sizes)
- 3 1/2 inch Candle Sleeves
- Cardstock in the color of your choice
- Double stick tape or spray adhesive
Then cut it to size with just a slight overlap where it will meet in the back.
We will start with the punched version of the candle wraps. I used this edge punch down both edges of one wrap. Please note I left a small area on each end to use for the double stick tape and so the punched piece would not detach.
This version used the all over punch which is perfect for this project.
I also did another version that combined the two punches. These designs worked fine being held on the back with double sided tape. Here they are with the candles off.
And with the candles on. I adore how the light comes through these wraps.
Just so you know the LED tea lights look so real inside these wax sleeves. Your guests will never know.
Don’t have any paper punches? If you have a Silhouette or Cricut this project is just as easy! I designed some fall wraps in my Silhouette program and cut them out of card stock. I found that due to the way I laid out the designs, the wraps did not look as well with just the double sided tape. So for these I used spray adhesive.
Just spray on a generous amount (please spray your paper OUTSIDE as this makes a mess).
Lay your candle on the wrap.
Then just roll to adhere.
I made three of these as well all with different designs. All of the designs I used can be found in the Silhouette online store. Here are these wraps with the candles off.
And then again with the candles on. Gorgeous how the light shines through, don’t you think?
Y’all enjoy both of these ideas. I am thinking there might be a seasonal paper candle wrap post around here. The possibilities are endless!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!