- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 bag Easter M and M candies
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Measure the cereal into a large bowl and set aside. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe medium bowl, microwave the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter for 1 minute, then stir. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals, stirring in between. Add vanilla once melted and stir.
- Pour the mixture over the cereal and gently mix until the cereal is all coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a 2-gallon ziplock bag and add the confectioner’s sugar. Seal the bag and shake until all the cereal is coated.
- Spread the cereal out onto the baking sheet to cool. Sprinkle M and M candies and mini marshmallows throughout the cereal.
- Store in an airtight container.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!