Now lets fill that jar!
Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix Recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup diced dried apple pieces
Oh and yes….I did make some pancakes! The instructions serve 5 and use about 1/2 of the mix at a time. I prefer mine with a drizzle of syrup. YUM!
I used glue dots to attach my labels so they would not be permanent and could be removed from the jar once the mix was finished. I used washi tape around the lid band to give it another pop of red. This handmade gift is super simple to make and will put a smile on your recipients face. How many people will you treat to apple cinnamon pancake mix gift in a jar?
- Tractor Applique Pillow
- DIY Modern Tree Art
- 8 Hoop Ornament Gift Ideas
- Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a Jar
- Over 60 Handmade Gifts for Kids (a gift guide)
- Burlap Print Giveaway (in case you want to WIN handmade)
- Custom Photo Charm Bracelet
- DIY Stenciled Dish Towel
- Family Tree Ornaments
- Banana Dark Chocolate Mix in a Jar
- also don’t miss our Handmade Gift Gallery Page