I have a treat for you all today. A lavender sugar scrub recipe that is a perfect gift for Mother’s Day. I even have labels and tags so you can give this lavender sugar scrub in a mason jar to any mom on your gift giving list. This recipe only takes 3 ingredients so it is a great gift for anyone to make — young or old.
One of the ingredients is dried lavender which adds just a little something special to this lavender sugar scrub recipe. Be sure to pick some up for the smell alone.
- Scant 1 cup sugar
- Dawn lavender scented dish soap
- 4oz canning jar
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender
- Add about a 1/4 inch of soap to the bottom of the jar and pour the sugar in. Add the dried lavender and mix. Stir in a little bit more soap until the sugar is completely incorporated and the mixture is a nice consistency – not too thick, and not runny. Seal the jar tightly.
- Use your fingers or a spoon to stir up the mixture. Smooth over your skin in a circular motion to exfoliate and polish your skin.
- Warning: Keep away from eyes
What mom wouldn’t want to pamper herself this Mother’s Day? Give your mom this wonderful gift in a jar for Mother’s Day this year. Make a double batch and enjoy this lavender sugar scrub for yourself as well.
A Year of Jar Crafts
Get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!