It would not be a summer mason jar series without a sweet tea recipe. This southern fruit tea recipe will really hit the spot on a hot summer day. Mix it half and half with sweet tea for a unique combination that is perfect for sipping on a rocker on the front porch. Grab your ingredients and mix up a pitcher of this southern specialty today! It is summer mason jar week which means we have tons more ideas with mason jars at the bottom of this post. Don’t miss any of the fun!
Southern Fruit Tea Recipe
- 1 gallon water (divided)
- 4 family size tea bags (Luzianne is my favorite)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup frozen pineapple/orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 1 cup frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add tea bags, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Once steeped, remove tea bags.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add to a gallon size pitcher.
- Stir in pineapple/orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Add remaining water and stir well.
- Pour over ice to serve.
This is a great recipe anytime of the year but summer is when I really love to add southern fruit tea to the menu of any party I am hosting. Whip up a batch and give it a try! It will be your go-to recipe from now on! Don’t forget to serve it up in your favorite mason jar glass for a true southern experience. Want to try more sweet tea recipes from a southern girl? Give these a try:
Now get ready for some more summer fun with mason jars! Click around below to see even more ideas with mason jars that are perfect for summer.
Visit these other blogs and see what summer mason jar crafts they have for you today:
Come back here all week for great mason jar crafts like this southern fruit tea recipe.
A Year of Jar Crafts
Get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!