- Scrubber Sponge from The Honest Company — this sponge made with cellulose and walnut is plant based, absorbent, and durable. This is one of the products that I chose to test and I must say I was impressed by the quality of these all natural sponges.
- Multi Surface Cleaner from The Honest Company — a fresh smell of grapefruit now fills my clean home with this great non toxic cleaner. Cleans great and smells wonderful as well. Get rid of the toxic cleaning fumes with this great cleaner for all of the surfaces in your home.
- Dishwasher Pods from The Honest Company — I have tried for years to make my own non toxic dishwasher detergent and never could get it right. Honest has done the work for me. A dishwasher pod that works and does not leave any residue or deposits on my glasses. I am sold.
- Dish Soap from The Honest Company — You can also hand wash your dishes naturally with this great grapefruit scented soap. A great simple soap for dishes or other small jobs around your home. This one performed just as well or maybe even better than that toxic version I had picked up at the grocery store.
- Baking Soda — need to eliminate odors around your kitchen? Pick up baking soda and leave those pricey and toxic air fresheners at the store.
- Steam — I love my steam mop. I have used pure steam to clean my floors for years and can never go back.
- Vinegar — My counters are unfortunately tile with grout. Vinegar is a great grout bleach that is non toxic for my family.
- Cream of Tartar — This is a very powerful all natural bleaching agent. Tough stains? No problem! Grab the cream of tartar from your spice shelf.
- Microfiber cloth — I can’t live without the lint free shine from my microfiber clothes. Be sure to keep a few of these around your home.
- Lemon — freshen up your kitchen or clean your wood cutting boards. Lemons smell great and are versatile as well.
Get our best cleaner recipes for FREE!
Sign up for our email list here and we will email your our free ebook with easy household cleaner recipes for your home!