This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Glass Drink Dispenser – $19.99 – I love the vintage styling on this drink dispenser. This would even be gorgeous sitting on a counter when you are not using it.
- Patisserie Cake Carrier – $24.99 – This is my favorite item in this collection. I love the vintage feel to this cake carrier.
- Cast Iron Owl Doorstop – $9.99 – This dapper fellow would be welcome in any home.
- Globe Book Ends – $19.99 – My love of maps continues on. These bookends would be perfect in a family room, library, or office.
- Tabletop Lantern – $9.99 or $19.99 – These little lanterns make a bold statement. There is a small and a large one to choose from.
- Gray Burlap Pillow – $16.99 – They had me at gray burlap! The buttons are an awesome touch.
- Mercury Glass Candle Pot – $24.99 – Mercury glass is gorgeous and timeless. I was thrilled to see these candle pots at World Market.
- Round Mosaic Frame Set – $19.98 – Two frames for under $20. Put a picture of the kids inside and you have an instant gift that will be memorable.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign withPollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.https://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE.