I am always looking for new chicken recipes. Heck ANY recipes that will fill out my meal plan and give me something new and different to cook each night. I get so tired of eating the same old thing night after night. If you are in the same boat, try some of these chicken recipes for dinner tonight. Try something new and different to feed your family. You never know….they may actually like it!
Just click on each link below and the recipe will open up in another window on your computer. You can then print or pin for later. Happy planning!
- Sweet Honey Chicken Kabobs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Chicken Tortilla Stack
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- 30 Minute Chicken Parmesan
- White Chicken Chili
- Chicken Corn Chowder
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Chicken Pepper Stir Fry
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Grilled Greek Chicken
- Coconut Chicken Curry Meatballs
- Tanndoori Chicken
- Slow Cooker Verde Chicken Chili
- Asian Sesame Instant Pot Chicken
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers
- Southwest Buttermilk Baked Chicken
- Baked Chicken & Orzo
- Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Grill Pan Chicken
- Chicken, Tomato & Artichoke Skewers
- Strawberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Satay Chicken
- Filipino Chicken Skewers
- Indian Spiced Tray Baked Chicken
- Chicken Thighs With Roasted Lemon
- Garlic Butter Roasted Chicken
- Orange Rosemary Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken & Veggies
- One Pan Lemon Thyme Chicken
- Five Spice Roast Chicken
- One Pan Roasted Chicken
- Pan Roasted Chicken Dijon
I hope y’all enjoy these chicken recipes with your family. I know I am going to be hunting through the list for items to try for supper.
Need more ideas? You can also look for great chicken cookbooks on Amazon. I have picked a few for you below. Remember that any links clicked below are affiliate links which means you do not pay anymore. Happy cooking y’all!
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!
Download the menu planner!
Sign up for our email list below to access the menu planner and shopping list!