Make instant pot ribs any night of the week. In under an hour, you can have fall off the bone ribs that the whole family will love. Perfect for a busy night when you just don’t have time to cook or fire up the grill. Have you purchased an instant pot yet? You just might want to after you see this recipe.
Some links below may be affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
What is an instant pot?
First, what exactly is an instant pot? It is a small kitchen appliance that is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, and more. Yes all in one! The pressure cooker portion is what makes recipes like this one so good and so quick. You can pick up an instant pot here.
Instant Pot Ribs Recipe
- 3-4 pounds pork rib tips
- 2 tablespoons Adobo All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 cup of water
- Rub seasoning over pork rib tips.
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot and then stack the rib tips on the Instant Pot trivet and place the trivet in the inner pot.
- Seal the Instant Pot and set to sealing. Add 40 minutes high pressure cook time.
- Allow for a natural release and then when the pressure has all been let out, serve the rib tips directly from the pot with barbecue sauce. Or you can finish on the grill or under the broiler for 1-2 minutes on each side and then serve.
Now don’t these just look heavenly! Dive into a plate of instant pot ribs any night of the week with this quick and easy instant pot recipe.
Love these instant pot ribs and want more recipes? Try the links below.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken
- Jello Poke Cake for the Fourth of July
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
- 25 more instant pot recipes
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!