This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Fabric cut to this size:
- Outside (two pieces 15×18 inches)
- Inside (two pieces 15×18 inches)
- Tote Strap (two pieces 4×22 inches)
- Roll-Up Strap (one piece 3×13 inches)
- Note: In picture above, I’ve already pressed the straps.
- Stuff you use to cut fabric, such as a ruler/straight-edge, rotary cutter and self-healing mat or scissors.
- Two sets of snaps for Roll-Up Strap.
- Any other accessories to apply snaps (I use an awl and pliers that came with my KAMSnaps).
- Not pictured: Iron and ironing board, sewing machine and thread.