Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Mix up this healthy salad recipe for your family in no time at all!
Makes 8 servings
- 1 large head broccoli just the florets
- 1 large head cauliflower just the florets
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green onions
- 1 large jar chopped pimentos drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar or Splenda
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- salt and dry mustard to taste
Remove florets from both the head of broccoli and the head of cauliflower. Add to a large bowl.
Then add in chopped onion, pimentos, and cheddar cheese. Toss to combine.
In a separate bowl or even a mason jar, mix mayo, sugar (or Splenda), and also the vinegar. Season dressing mix with salt and dry mustard to taste.
Then pour the dressing mixture over the vegetables and toss.
Let your salad sit overnight before serving for best results.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 321mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 692IU | Vitamin C: 59mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 1mg