Note: When cutting Cricut iron-on projects, be careful to cut with the shiny side down.
Vinyl Attaching Directions:
- Set the EasyPress to the recommended setting.
- Next, use the EasyPress to slightly heat the felt up to prepare it.
- Add the pink foil vinyl (with the carrier sheet) to your project.
- Press with the EasyPress for the recommended amount of time.
- Allow everything to cool. Remove the carrier sheet.
- Add black vinyl in the desired location.
- Make sure that all vinyl pieces are covered with a carrier sheet and press again.