DIY Turkey Wreath for Fall
Grab your supplies and make this cute Thanksgiving wreath for your home this autumn.
- Bandannas in yellow, orange, red, dark red, and brown
- Wire wreath form mine is 18 inches
- Brown felt (cut into a circle)
- Yellow felt (cut into a triangle)
- Red felt (cut into a long teardrop shape)
- Google eyes
- Hot glue and a glue gun
Start by cutting the bandannas in half.
Then tie onto your wreath form. Be sure to alternate colors as you go around.
Leave a large space at the bottom for the brown.
Roll your brown bandannas into long pieces.
Then wrap around the wreath form securing ends with hot glue if needed.
Use hot glue to add the beak and other pieces to your turkey head.
Then secure head to wreath using more hot glue. Your turkey wreath is ready to hang on your door.