Free Plaid Printable Ornaments
Print these ornaments for free and assemble to plaid wood rounds for easy rustic holiday decor.
- Free printable for ornaments you can see how to download this above
- Printable vinyl for the Cricut
- Circle labels look for ones the size of your wood pieces but I like 2 1/2 inch size
- Wood rounds any size that works with your labels
- Cricut machine Explore or Maker
Start by painting your wood rounds and setting them aside to dry. Then either print the PDF file onto pre-cut labels or upload the PNG file to your Cricut. With your Cricut, you can use print then cut to made round stickers from printable vinyl. I have detailed instructions on uploading the file and altering it to work in the video above.
Punch a hole in each ornament with a Crop-a-dile then add twine to hang on your tree. You can use this same idea for just about any image and change up the twine for ribbon for a more elegant look.
Want a matching garland? Add the labels face down and put the twine across them.
Then add a second label over the top. Repeat every few inches until you have a length of garland you like for your mantel or tree.