These crock pot no bake cookies are chocolate and peanut butter heaven. I must confess that I have never had luck with traditional recipes for these cookies. This slow cooker version comes out perfectly every single time. That is my kind of recipe! No bake cookies are perfect for the holidays. These can be working in the crock pot while you are baking other treats in your oven.
Crock Pot No Bake Cookies Recipe
- 1 Stick (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter- Melted (use only real butter!)
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1¾ Cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Baking Cocoa
- 3 Cups Old Fashioned Oats (only old fashioned oats!)
- ½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, powdered sugar, and cocoa.
- Add melted butter and milk to your bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the mixture to a 4 qt slow cooker.
- Put oats on top of chocolate mixture. DO NOT MIX.
- Place peanut butter on top of the oats in the middle. AGAIN DO NOT MIX.
- Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on high for 1 hour 15 minutes. The chocolate mixture should reach a rolling boil.
- Remove lid. Stir well.
- Use a spoon to place approximately two dozen cookies on waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Allow cookies to set for a few hours before serving. Store in a sealed container.
This quick and easy recipe will be the hit of the holidays! Try these crock pot no bake cookies soon. Trust me….you will not regret it!
You will want to see our collection of over 60 crock pot recipes in the video below!
Want another idea for your crock pot? Try this crock pot candy recipe!
You might also want to try making another dessert in your crock pot. Our crock pot pecan pie makes baking a pie easy!
Your entire family will love these crock pot no bake cookies this holiday season! Add it to your baking list as well as these other great crock pot dessert recipes.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!