This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Sometimes we all need some Cricut how-to videos to give us a hand when making a certain project. I thought I would round up a bunch of the videos I have made with my Cricut machine over the years here for you. We have everything from Cricut Design Space how-to videos to videos on making cute projects. So, whether you have a Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2, this post is for you!
Want to see all of the videos and subscribe so you don’t miss any of the future videos? Be sure to click here to follow us on YouTube!
Cricut Design Space How-to Videos
Cricut Design Space is the software you use for either the Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2. We have a Cricut Basics series that explains all of the details for you!
- Uploading Images
- Text Options
- Curved Text Features
- Print Then Cut Feature
- Cricut Access Information
- Contour Feature
- Adding Score Lines
- Slice Tool
- Using Cursive Fonts
- Custom Material Settings
- Changing the Grid
- Designing with Shapes
- The Weld Function
- How to Use Cricut Pens
How to Cricut Videos
These are all projects and tips that can be used with either of the machines.
- Toddler Matching Game
- Love Wall Art with Farmhouse Style
- Double Photo Frame with Farmhouse Style
- Witch Legs Halloween Wreath
- Iron-on Shirt for Toddlers
- Garden in a Jar with Vinyl Labels
- Make a Hoop Wreath
- Wooden Pencil Holder
- Sportflex Iron-on from Cricut
- Magnetic Fishing Game
- Which is better for mugs? Vinyl or iron-on?
- Mason Jar Wall Decor Bathroom Organizer
- How to Use Cricut Iron-on Vinyl
- Mason Jar Tissue Holder
Cricut Maker How-To Videos
These videos are applicable to the Cricut Maker only.
- Cricut Maker: What Materials Does it Cut?
- How to Cut Burlap
- Burlap Garland with Snowflakes
- All About the Cricut Knife Blade
- Cricut Scoring Wheel versus Scoring Stylus
- DIY Leather Notebook
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know the Cricut Maker Could Cut
- Halloween Gift Ideas
- Frame Ornaments
- How to Make a Gift Box
- Cricut Maker Rotary Blade: 10 Materials it Can Cut
- Cupcake Toppers and Wrappers
- Fabric Storage Bins
- Baby Tag Blanket in a Dinosaur Shape
- Zipper Pouch Tutorial
Other Cricut Videos You May Like
Want more ideas with Cricut? They have so much more than just cutting machines! These Cricut how-to videos use some of their other products.
- Cricut EasyPress: Everything You Need to Know
- Cricut Iron-on Designs
- Make a Clothespin Picture Frame
- Heat Press Versus EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Versus Iron
- The Cricut BrightPad: What is It? Do You Need It?
- Using Your Cricut BrightPad for Hand Lettering
Don’t know which Cricut is right for you? You might also enjoy our video on the Cricut Maker versus Explore Air 2.
Just getting started with Cricut? Be sure to download our Cricut Beginner’s Guide here!
I hope you enjoy these Cricut how-to videos. If you are looking for a topic and don’t see it, be sure to leave us a comment. I am always making how-to Cricut videos and love suggestions. From Cricut Explore Air 2 how-to videos to the basics of Cricut Design Space, we have what you need to master your machine! Get the most out of your Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 by subscribing to our YouTube channel. We are always sharing the best Cricut how-to videos out there!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!