I thought I would create one place for you to get all of the latest deals that I have found for the Cricut. I will be including sales for the machines and products that work with your Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore Air 2. Y’all enjoy and happy shopping!
Remember that links below are affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission from any purchase will go to this site.
Hurry! These Won’t Last Long!
These deals end on a certain date or are of limited quantity so they may or may not still be available. I will be updating this area regularly so be sure to check back for the latest!
Material Deals on Cricut Website
Use code CCCSAVE for orders of materials on the Cricut website. Orders over $50 get 10% off as well as free shipping. Does not apply to machines, Access subscriptions, or digital items.
- Cricut Access members save 20% on bulk items! Valid through 11/24
- Save 50% on all accessories! Valid through 11/24
- Save 50% on all materials! Valid through 11/24
Machine Deals on Cricut Website
Use code ANGIE10 through 12/31/2021 for 10% off on machines! Works on all Cricut machines and presses!
- Mug Press on sale for $179!
- EasyPress 12×10 only $199. Valid through 11/24
- EasyPress 9×9 only $149. Valid through 11/24
- EasyPress Mini only $49. Valid through 11/24
- Joy machine on sale for $129! Valid through 11/24
- Explore Air 2 on sale for $169! Valid through 11/24
- Mug Press on sale for $179! Valid through 11/24
- Maker machine on sale for $249! Valid through 11/24
Cricut Coupon Codes
Here are some coupon codes you can stack with the deals above! I cannot guarantee that they will all work but they are worth a try.
- Save an extra 10% and get free shipping on orders over $50 with code CCCSAVE. This does not apply to machines, Cricut Access, or digital products.
- Use code ANGIE10 through 12/31/2021 for 10% off on machines! Works on all Cricut machines and presses!
- Sign up for Cricut Access™ Standard and get 10% off all orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space™
- Sign up for Cricut Access™ Premium and get 50% off digital orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space™
- Free Shipping on orders of $99 or more with promo code JUNESHIP
- Get $14.99 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada on all orders $50+
Cricut Deals on Amazon
I find deals on Amazon periodically on surfaces and accessories for your Cricut machine. I drop them all in my Amazon shop which you can find here. You can also shop a few of my favorites in the widget below.
Other Material and Blank Sources
You can use other materials in your Cricut machine and often those are even less expensive. Here are a few of my favorite sources for both budget materials and surfaces as well.
- Direct Vinyl Supply – love the deals and great service for all of your material needs.
- Expressions Vinyl – great deals on vinyl and heat transfer vinyl.
- Happy Crafters – another great source for your vinyl needs.
- Artesprix – great for sublimation blanks and even markers. Use code CCC10 for 10% off.
- Heat Transfer Warehouse – all the blanks you will ever need!
- Heat Press Nation – great deals on vinyl and heat presses plus so much more!
Free Cut Files
There are multiple ways to get designs for your Cricut but one way is with SVG files. You can find some free sources at the links below!
- Free SVG Files for You Monthly
- Creative Fabrica Freebies
- Craft House SVG Freebies (You can use code ANGIEHOLDEN to get 10% off if you do make a purchase)
- Design Bundles Free Downloads
- So Fontsy Free Area
- Hungry JPEG Free Area (Want to make a purchase instead? Use code 10OFF for 10% off!)
- Creative Market Free Area
- LoveSVG Free Files
- Happy Crafters
- Craft Bundles
- Dreaming Tree
- Michaels Digital Library
Want a few sources for some great paid files? Try these!
- The Country Chic Cottage (yes, we have our own shop!)
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- That’s What Che Said
- Happiness is Homemade
- Pineapple Paper Co.
- Everyday Party Magazine
- Brooklyn Berry
- The Simply Crafted Life
- My Design Deals (use code SAVE10-GI2BOR to save 10%)
Learn Your Machine
You will also need to master your machine for any of these Cricut deals to be worth it for you. We have some free and paid courses that might just help!
- Free 7-Day Cricut Course – let our free course get you started using your machine.
- Beginner’s Guide to Cricut Design Space – our free beginner’s guide for getting you started!
- Cricut How to Videos – over 50 YouTube videos to watch for free.
- Bluprint – try this source for learning about your machine and how-to videos for projects.
- CreativeLive – creative classes to learn your machine including some free classes.
- Creative Bug – classes on using your machine and tutorials for things to make!
I hope these Cricut deals save you a little money. Happy creating y’all!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!