I thought I would create one place for you to get all of the latest deals that I have found for the Cricut. I will be including sales for the machines and products that work with your Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore Air 2. Y’all enjoy and happy shopping!
Remember that links below are affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission from any purchase will go to this site.
Hurry! These Won’t Last Long!
These deals end on a certain date or are of limited quantity so they may or may not still be available. I will be updating this area regularly so be sure to check back for the latest!
Material Deals on Cricut Website
- Save up to 50% off Infusible Ink! Valid 11/29- 12/4.
- Save up to 74% off Holiday Bundles. Valid 11/29-12/2.
- Save up to 50% off Select Materials & Accessories. Valid through 11/26.
- Cricut Access Exclusive: Sign in and save an EXTRA 20% on clearance! Valid through 12/31.
Machine Deals on Cricut Website
- Save 30% off when you snag a Cricut Maker Bundle for $399. Valid 12/2.
- Save $30 when you grab a Cricut Brightpad for $49! Valid 11/29-12/2.
- Save $190 when you grab a Cricut Explore Air 2 Bundle for $239. Valid 11/29-12/2.
- Save $106 when you grab a Cricut Easypress Bundle for $89. Valid 12/2.
- $75 off Cricut Maker Bundles with code VIPMAKER (while supplies last)
- Save up to $50 When You Grab a Cricut Maker for just $349. Valid through 12/31.
- Cricut Explore Air 2 starts at only $199! Save up to $50. Valid through 12/31.
Cricut Coupon Codes
Here are some coupon codes you can stack with the deals above! I cannot guarantee that they will all work but they are worth a try.
- Save an extra 10% on orders over $50 with code PINEAPPLE.
- Spend $50, get a $10 coupon, Spend $100 get a $25 coupon! Valid 11/29-12/2
- Free Shipping to U.S. and Canada on orders of $99+. Use code NOVSHIP.
- Sign up for Cricut Access™ Standard and get 10% off all orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space™
- Get $14.99 Flat Rate Shipping to Canada on all orders $50+
Cricut Deals on Amazon
I find deals on Amazon periodically on surfaces and accessories for your Cricut machine. I drop them all in my Amazon shop which you can find here. You can also shop a few of my favorites in the widget below.
Other Material Sources
You can use other materials in your Cricut machine and often those are even less expensive. Here are a few of my favorite sources for both budget materials and surfaces as well.
- Consumer Crafts – my go-to for surfaces but they have Oracle and Siser for a great price!
- Expressions Vinyl – great deals on vinyl and heat transfer vinyl.
- Happy Crafters – another great source for your vinyl needs.
Cut File Deals
- 50 SVG File Black Friday Bundle – this one comes with commercial licenses as well and is only this weekend. Pssst….it is live now if you want to snag the bundle!
- $1 Bundles – Creative Fabrica has already put up some amazing $1 bundles! Head here and pick those up before they are gone. You will probably want to check back Black Friday and see if they have anything else up their sleeves.
- The Ultimate $1 Event – DesignBundles is going over the top with over 8,000 deals starting Friday. Y’all set your alarms for 8 am CST and grab them before they are gone.
- Discounts Site Wide – SoFontsy will be running deals as well including a site-wide discount that you don’t want to miss. I won’t spill the beans but you want to head over there on Friday morning.
Free Cut Files
There are multiple ways to get designs for your Cricut but one way is with SVG files. You can find some free sources at the links below!
- Free SVG Files for You Monthly
- Creative Fabrica Freebies
- Design Bundles Free Downloads
- So Fontsy Free Area
- Hungry JPEG Free Area (Want to make a purchase instead? Use code 10OFF for 10% off!)
- Creative Market Free Area
Want a few sources for some great paid files? Try these!
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- That’s What Che Said
- Happiness is Homemade
- Pineapple Paper Co.
- Everyday Party Magazine
- Brooklyn Berry
- The Simply Crafted Life
- My Design Deals (use code SAVE10-GI2BOR to save 10%)
- Craft Bundles
You can also try these limited-time deals to get some cheap!
Learn Your Machine
You will also need to master your machine for any of these Cricut deals to be worth it for you. We have some free and paid courses that might just help!
- Beginner’s Guide to Cricut Design Space – our free beginner’s guide for getting you started!
- Cricut How to Videos – over 50 YouTube videos to watch for free.
- Cricut Academy – the ultimate course to teach you everything you need to know about your Cricut!
- Bluprint – try this source for learning about your machine and how-to videos for projects.
- CreativeLive – creative classes to learn your machine including some free classes.
I hope these Cricut deals save you a little money. Happy creating y’all!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!