I thought I would create one place for you to get all of the latest deals that I have found for the Cricut. I will be including sales for the machines and products that work with your Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore Air 2. Y’all enjoy and happy shopping!
Remember that links below are affiliate links which means that you do not pay anymore, however, a small commission from any purchase will go to this site.
Hurry! These Won’t Last Long!
These deals end on a certain date or are of limited quantity so they may or may not still be available. I will be updating this area regularly so be sure to check back for the latest!
Material Deals on Cricut Website
- Scoop up 40% off materials & accessories. Valid through 10/15.
- Save up to 70% off the Designer Fabric Bulk Bundle. Valid through 10/15.
Machine Deals on Cricut Website
- Cricut Explore Air 2 in any color for $229. Valid through 10/15.
- Cricut EasyPress 2 starting at $79. Valid through 10/15.
- Learn more about the trade-in offer here.
Cricut Coupon Codes
Here are some coupon codes you can stack with the deals above! I cannot guarantee that they will all work but they are worth a try.
- Free Shipping to U.S. and Canada on orders of $99+. Use code OCTSHIP.
- Sign up for Cricut Access Standard and get 10% off all orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space.
- Sign up for Cricut Access Premium and get 50% off digital orders on Cricut.com and in Cricut Design Space.
- Get more Cricut coupon codes here.
Cricut Deals on Amazon
I find deals on Amazon periodically on surfaces and accessories for your Cricut machine. I drop them all in my Amazon shop which you can find here. You can also shop a few of my favorites in the widget below.
Other Material Sources
You can use other materials in your Cricut machine and often those are even less expensive. Here are a few of my favorite sources for both budget materials and surfaces as well.
- Consumer Crafts – my go-to for surfaces but they have Oracle and Siser for a great price!
- Expressions Vinyl – great deals on vinyl and heat transfer vinyl.
- Happy Crafters – another great source for your vinyl needs.
Free Cut Files
There are multiple ways to get designs for your Cricut but one way is with SVG files. You can find some free sources at the links below!
- Free SVG Files for You Monthly
- Creative Fabrica Freebies
- Design Bundles Free Downloads
- So Fontsy Free Area
- Hungry JPEG Free Area (Want to make a purchase instead? Use code 10OFF for 10% off!)
- Creative Market Free Area
Want a few sources for some great paid files? Try these!
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- That’s What Che Said
- Happiness is Homemade
- Pineapple Paper Co.
- Everyday Party Magazine
- Brooklyn Berry
- The Simply Crafted Life
- My Design Deals (use code SAVE10-GI2BOR to save 10%)
- Craft Bundles
You can also try these limited-time deals to get some cheap!
Learn Your Machine
You will also need to master your machine for any of these Cricut deals to be worth it for you. We have some free and paid courses that might just help!
- Beginner’s Guide to Cricut Design Space – our free beginner’s guide for getting you started!
- Cricut How to Videos – over 50 YouTube videos to watch for free.
- Cricut Academy – the ultimate course to teach you everything you need to know about your Cricut!
- Bluprint – try this source for learning about your machine and how-to videos for projects. Independence Day, save 40% on all kits & supplies sitewide with code JULY4TH40. Members, you save 50% with code JULY4TH50.
- CreativeLive – creative classes to learn your machine including some free classes.
I hope these Cricut deals save you a little money. Happy creating y’all!
New to Cricut?
Sign up for our email list here to download the Beginner's Guide to Cricut Design Space for FREE today!
Sign up to get the guide emailed to you!