This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Grab these free printable Santa tags and add them a toothbrush. Then pop them in your kids’ stocking for a fun gift that might just encourage them to brush. You know that even Santa needs an idea for great stocking stuffers. And this is one cute idea that they will love! So grab your printable tags below and have one stocking stuff done! Then you can try some of our other handmade gifts for kids to finish off your gift-giving.
Want even more free printables for the holidays? You will want to scroll to the bottom of this post for fun ideas for some other bloggers today.
Printable Santa Tags
First, you will want to download the free printable tags. To do that, just sign up for the newsletter in the box below. You should see a newsletter box with a picture of the download that you want to access. Once you sign up, the files will be sent to your email. If you already subscribe to our newsletter, just sign up again as you won’t be subscribed to anything else.
Please note that this file is for personal use only. You can also contact me if you have any issues with your download.
How to Use These Toothbrush Gift Tags
Once you download, unzip the file and choose the skin tone of the Santa that you would like to print. You can then print on either regular copy paper or white card stock. Trim around each tag with scissors or a paper cutter and use a hole punch to add a hole. You are then ready to add the tag to a toothbrush with a ribbon.
Hopefully on Christmas morning, these gift tags will offer up a little peer pressure to your kids to brush those teeth every single day. After all, sometimes kids need a little encouragement to brush each day.
Be sure to grab these free printable Santa tags for the holidays. Then print them in preparation for the big night. Sometimes a simple gift is the best idea.
So, grab your printable and use it to stuff those stockings this holiday season. The kids will enjoy it and so will you once they start brushing those teeth! Printable Santa tags are a great idea for you holidays.
Want more Christmas printables? Try the links below as well!
I promised you even more printable Christmas fun! Use the links below to get festive this holiday season.
Click each of the links below and follow the instructions on each page to download.
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag YOU ARE HERE
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Happy Go Lucky -Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay -Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- Fun for Little Ones – Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
- Liz on Call -Printable Gift Box
- Persia Lou -Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Tried & True Creative -Gingerbread House Gift Box
Enjoy these printable Santa tags and other holiday printables. I know you will find something that you love!