It is strawberry season y’all! I couldn’t let it pass without sharing a strawberry recipe. This strawberry cobbler in a jar recipe is so simple and yet so darn good. The individual portions are perfect for picnics and parties as well. Grab some fresh strawberries and make a batch of strawberry cobbler this weekend.
Strawberry Cobbler in a Jar
What You Will Need
- 2 C. fresh strawberries sliced
- 10 jelly jars 4 oz.
- ½ c. rolled oats
- ½ C. flour
- 1/3 C. packed brown sugar
- 4 tbs. butter or margarine softened
- #1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- #2. Place your sliced strawberries into the bottom of each jelly jar – you want to fill it about ½ way.
- #4. Combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar. Using a fork, or a pastry cutter, cut in your 4 tbs. of butter or margarine until crumbly.
- #5. Scoop 2-3 tbs. of crumble into your jelly jars on top of the fresh strawberries. You will want to fill the rest of your jar with crumble mixture to the top.
- #6. Bake for 25-30 minutes on 350 degrees. Topping will turn golden brown.
- *Makes approximately 10 jelly jars. 1 jar = 1 serving. Store covered, in the fridge up to 1 week.
If y’all can’t find those mini jars near you, you can purchase the Ball Jar Crystal Jelly Jars on Amazon (that is an affiliate link which means I will make a commission if you purchase). Make this simple and gorgeous summer dessert after a weeknight meal or for a party. This strawberry cobbler is sure to please kids and adults alike.
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!