It is strawberry season y’all! I couldn’t let it pass without sharing a strawberry recipe. This strawberry cobbler in a jar recipe is so simple and yet so darn good. The individual portions are perfect for picnics and parties as well. Grab some fresh strawberries and make a batch of strawberry cobbler this weekend.
- 2 C. fresh strawberries sliced
- 10 jelly jars 4 oz.
- ½ c. rolled oats
- ½ C. flour
- 1/3 C. packed brown sugar
- 4 tbs. butter or margarine softened
- #1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- #2. Place your sliced strawberries into the bottom of each jelly jar – you want to fill it about ½ way.
- #4. Combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar. Using a fork, or a pastry cutter, cut in your 4 tbs. of butter or margarine until crumbly.
- #5. Scoop 2-3 tbs. of crumble into your jelly jars on top of the fresh strawberries. You will want to fill the rest of your jar with crumble mixture to the top.
- #6. Bake for 25-30 minutes on 350 degrees. Topping will turn golden brown.
- *Makes approximately 10 jelly jars. 1 jar = 1 serving. Store covered, in the fridge up to 1 week.
If y’all can’t find those mini jars near you, you can purchase the Ball Jar Crystal Jelly Jars on Amazon (that is an affiliate link which means I will make a commission if you purchase). Make this simple and gorgeous summer dessert after a weeknight meal or for a party. This strawberry cobbler is sure to please kids and adults alike.
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!