I couldn’t finish off Craft Lightning without a quick and easy Valentine’s Day recipe and my red velvet fudge fits right in. This can be made in a few minutes and given to your sweetheart on the big day. It is also a great recipe to keep on hand for Christmas! If you have missed any of the Craft Lightning fun, be sure to check out the other ideas on day 1, day 2, and day 3. You can also scroll to the bottom of this post and see the ideas from today.
Red Velvet Fudge Recipe
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Grease an 8×8 pan.
- Mix the cake mix and powdered sugar in a large microwavable bowl. Add the butter and milk. Do not stir!
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave immediately and stir. Once blended, stir in chocolate chips. Make sure they melt completely.
- Press mixture into your prepared pan and add sprinkles if desired. You will need to press the sprinkles slightly into the top. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares and serve up to your Valentine!
This red velvet fudge recipe is perfect for the one you love! They will love the festive color and the fact that you made it yourself! Want even more quick and easy Valentine’s Day ideas? See the posts from our blog partners for this series below. Starting with this fun skateboard Valentine from Laura’s Crafty Life.
Wrap lip balm with washi tape for a fun Valentine’s Day gift idea like this from Pet Scribbles.
Cover a box of conversation hearts with this adorable bunny from Cindy Derosier.
Did you know that you can make your own scratch off Valentines? Try this method from Here Comes the Sun.
Give rock candy this Valentine’s Day with a free printable from Carla Schauer.
If you child loves Pokemon, they will love these Pokeball Valentines from Gagen Girls!
Our guest co-host for this series, Make Life Lovely, is sharing how to make these fun Dinosaur Valentines.
Grab that clearance Christmas chocolate and turn it into a Valentine! My co-host 30 Minute crafts will show you how!
Make my red velvet fudge or any of the other quick and easy Valentines ideas from today!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!