Planning a party? Give my ultimate cheesy artichoke dip recipe a try. I guarantee that your guests will love it. It is a simple recipe that will get you in and out of the kitchen in no time at all. I love it when I can mingle with my guests instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
Cheesy Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 8 oz. can non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic powder and 1 cup of the parmesan cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped artichoke hearts.
- Place in a greased baking pan (8×8 or 9×9 will work).
- Sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers or crusty bread slices.
Your guests will dive right into this delectable dip recipe. I love a good warm dip right from the oven! Add my cheesy artichoke dip to the menu at your next party. This easy recipe is sure to be a hit. You don’t even have to tell them how easy it is to make!
I serve mine with a variety of crackers but you can also slice up a good crusty bread from the bakery and toast it. That will be amazing served alongside this dip. However you serve it, be sure to add this cheesy artichoke dip to your recipe box. You will not regret it!
Love artichokes? Me too! I have a few more recipes that you might way to try.
- Crabby Artichoke Dip
- Fried Artichoke Hearts
- Artichoke Queso Recipe
- Cheesy Artichoke Bread
- Artichoke Pasta Salad
Give one of those a try after you make this cheesy artichoke dip! If you have never tried artichokes, you will want more after sampling this amazing dip recipe.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!