This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
If you are planning any holiday parties, these brown sugar bacon wrapped sausage appetizers are for you. These delicious little bites will have you asking for more! Be sure to pick up enough ingredients to double or even triple this recipe because believe me…you are going to need them. Plus they are so easy to make that you can enjoy the party while these appetizers cook away in the oven. This is a post sponsored by Johnsonville however all opinions are my own.
Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Sausage Appetizers
- Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage (original recipe)
- Applewood smoked bacon (one slice covers two sausages)
- Light brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut bacon slices in half and wrap each half around one sausage link.
Place wrapped links in a foil lined pan (the foil will make clean up easier). Pictured is one packaged of sausage links. Be sure to use a larger pan if using more than one package.
Cover liberally with brown sugar as shown below. There is really no measurement here. Just cover them where you can’t see the sausages.
Bake for 40 – 45 minutes. Check on about half way through cooking time. Break up any large clumps of brown sugar and spoon pan dripping over top of links. Remove from oven when bacon is completely cooked. Remove from pan and add a toothpick or wood server. ENJOY!
These brown sugar bacon wrapped sausage appetizers are perfect for your holiday parties. The sweet and salty combination will satisfy even the pickiest eater. Your party guests will be in awe of this delicious appetizer and you don’t even have to tell them how easy these actually are to make. For even more holiday ideas with Johnsonville sausage be sure to follow them on:
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Sausage
What You Will Need
- Johnsonville Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage original recipe
- Applewood smoked bacon one slice covers two sausages
- Light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bacon slices in half and wrap each half around one sausage link.
- Place wrapped links in a foil lined pan.
- Cover liberally with brown sugar.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes.
- Check on about half way through cooking time.
- Break up any large clumps of brown sugar and spoon pan dripping over top of links.
- Remove from oven when bacon is completely cooked.
- Remove from pan and add a toothpick or wood server.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville Italian Sausage. The opinions and text are all mine.