This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Grab a bundle of wheat and some burlap to make this gorgeous fall home decor for yourself. This is a quick and easy project that anyone can make! The technique of weaving the burlap with ribbon is one that you can use on a variety of craft projects. Be sure to watch the video below to see just how I did it. This post is sponsored by Adtech Adhesives however all projects and opinions are my own.
You will need the follow supplies to make this fall home decor:
Some links may be affiliate links.
- Wheat bundle
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Burlap ribbon
- Orange faux suede
- Yellow faux suede
- Red faux suede
- Wood tag
- Sticker letters
Just watch the short video below for a how to on the burlap technique and how to wrap the wheat.
- Cut ribbon to length by wrapping around the end of the wheat.
- Lay burlap flat and mark three equal distant spaces on one end.
- Start pulling on the strings in the burlap from that end.
- Remove enough strings that your ribbon will fit through easily.
- Weave your ribbon through the burlap. I skipped 5 strings as I was weaving.
- Continue for the remaining two ribbons.
- Use hot glue to secure burlap around the wheat bundle.
- Add letter stickers to a wood tag and hot glue to the front.
This one is perfect for your Thanksgiving table or your fall home decor. You can also see how I made the burlap pumpkin, sweater pumpkins, metallic painted pumpkins, and sequin pumpkins. Now get your wheat and make this burlap wrapped wheat today. This quick and easy craft will look amazing in your home. If you love burlap, you might also like these burlap and doily luminaries from Crafts by Amanda!