This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Give my caramel apple muddy buddies a try this fall. You will love the sweet fall flavors in this great recipe. Plus it is super easy to make! This is the perfect snack to keep on hand all season long. Grab a handful anytime of the day. This post is sponsored by Ball Canning however all projects and opinions are my own.
You will need apple chips for this recipe. I have a wonderful homemade apple chips recipe for you! Click here to get the recipe on the Ball Canning page. You will love this super easy recipe! Make them to add to your caramel apple muddy buddies or just keep them in a jar for a snack.
Caramel Apple Muddy Buddies Recipe
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1/2 of a 16 oz package white candy coating
- 1/2 of a 12.1 oz box Cinnamon Chex
- 2 cups homemade apple chips (NOTE: 2 – 3 apples will make about this much)
- 1 cup salted caramel baking bits
- Heat candy coating in microwave according to the package directions until melted.
- Add to cereal in a very large bowl.
- Stir quickly to coat cereal.
- Add coated cereal to a large ziploc bag.
- Pour in powdered sugar.
- Seal bag and shake until all of cereal pieces are coated.
- Add in apple chips and caramel bits.
- Shake again to coat.
- Lay on a cookie sheet.
- Add muddy buddies to a lidded container. Remove excess powdered sugar while adding to container.
You will love these caramel apple muddy buddies! This is basically a half batch but you can definitely make a full batch by doubling the recipe. Your kids will love the sweet flavor of this mix after school. Keep some on hand in a large Ball jar for easy reach. Caramel and apple together? Yes please! If you have never had muddy buddies, you are missing out! Mix up a batch of caramel apple muddy buddies for your family.