This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Chocolate Hazelnut Iced Brownies Recipe
What You Will Need
- 1 box brownie mix plus ingredients to make according to box directions
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 7 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Prepare brownies according to package directions but add in 1/2 tsp McCormick Almond Extract before baking. Bake according to package directions and then allow to cool completely.
- For chocolate hazelnut frosting: In a saucepot, mix sugar, milk, butter, and salt. Stir constantly over medium high heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Then stop stirring and allow to boil for two minutes (do not stir). Remove from heat and add vanilla and chocolate hazelnut spread quickly (be careful when adding!!). Stir very quickly and vigorously until the mixture is smooth. Pour directly on brownies and smooth. Allow to cool then slice to serve.
- Hazelnut Mocha Chip Cookies
- Apple Pie Cookies
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies