This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- 1 box brownie mix plus ingredients to make according to box directions
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 7 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Prepare brownies according to package directions but add in 1/2 tsp McCormick Almond Extract before baking. Bake according to package directions and then allow to cool completely.
- For chocolate hazelnut frosting: In a saucepot, mix sugar, milk, butter, and salt. Stir constantly over medium high heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Then stop stirring and allow to boil for two minutes (do not stir). Remove from heat and add vanilla and chocolate hazelnut spread quickly (be careful when adding!!). Stir very quickly and vigorously until the mixture is smooth. Pour directly on brownies and smooth. Allow to cool then slice to serve.
- Hazelnut Mocha Chip Cookies
- Apple Pie Cookies
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!