This is one of my favorite gifts in a mason jar ever! I saved it for the very end of my gifts in a jar series. This cinnamon applesauce ornament kit can be given to anyone with kids. They will love making these keepsake ornaments together all with this fun kit in a jar. If you have missed any of the mason jar gifts series, just click here to see those mason jar crafts and more. This post is a part of the Crafty Hangouts series this month and is sponsored by Online Labels. All projects and opinions are as always my own.
To make this gift in a jar you will need:
- Wide mouth quart size mason jar and lid (I prefer ones with a side that has no writing for this)
- OL5100 Shipping Labels in white matte
- OL375 Round Labels in white matte
- Printable recipe and directions file (click here to access)
- Printable jar topper (click here to access) (this is optional as I show you two ways to do this in the video below)
- Pouch applesauce
- Large container of cinnamon
- Small bottle of glue
- Spool of ribbon
- Cookie cutters
Now watch the video below as I show you how to assemble this fun cinnamon applesauce ornament kit in a jar.
I also took a picture below of some of the ornaments that we have made in years past. You can see that they hold up well for a long time!
And here is the stamped label topper I made during the video. You can use the printable version if you like here. I personally like them both!
This great gift in a jar will be a fun surprise for all of your friends that have little ones. This is a gift and a fun holiday activity all in one little mason jar. Y’all enjoy!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!