This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Crumb Topped Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
What You Will Need
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking pan. Mix the ingredients for the crust together (mixture will be somewhat crumbly and dry but will hold together when pressed). Press the crust into the bottom and about half way up the sides of the pan.
- Add all of filling ingredients to a separate bowl. Mix with a whisk or mixer until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Combine all of topping ingredients in a bowl. Mix until well blended (you want a crumb like consistency). Sprinkle evenly over your filling.
- Bake for 1 hour then remove from oven. Allow to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!