Start singing while making this DIY birthday card from a coloring page. Plus this is the birthday month for my contributor Jen from 100 Directions! We want to be sure to sing nice and loud so she can here us! Then make one of these DIY Happy Birthday Cupcake Cards to celebrate!
Every body stand up and sing, we’re talking birthdays and cupcakes and coloring today! Ok, you don’t have to really sing, but how much more fun could we have? Maybe add a little glitter… which, we are doing that too, Hooray! Today I’m sharing a fun coloring page craft to make a DIY Birthday Card from a Coloring Page. You can color the card however you like to make a personalized card. Or gift the un-colored card to your birthday friend along with some colored pencils. That’s a fun birthday gift all by itself!
DIY Birthday Card from a Coloring Page
You can grab this printable happy birthday cupcake coloring page from my blog. Or use another favorite coloring page to make your own unique card.
- Free printable happy birthday cupcake coloring page designed by Jen Goode
- White card stock and a printer
- Pink cardstock
- Something to color with (I used watercolor paints)
- Glitter and a paint brush (optional)
- Print the free coloring page on white cards stock at 25% the original size.
- Color however you’d like.
- Trim the art to size.
- Fold the Pin card stock down the middle along the long side.
- Glue the colored art on to the front of the pink card stock.
- Trim pink card to size.
- Using the glue and paint brush, add glue to the colored art and the sprinkle on some glitter. Let dry.
- Tap the remaining glitter off the card.
Tip: I usually tap the glitter on to another piece of paper and then pour the glitter back into the glitter bottle.
This fun birthday project is part of a Happy Birthday blog hop that’s been going on this week. Hop on over to check out the other fun birthday ideas you can make!