If you have been around here anytime at all, you will know that I recently became a grandma. I just had to do a round up of DIY Halloween costumes for baby this year. I mean I love Halloween and getting to dress up a baby again is a dream come true! So click around to see all of these fabulous ideas and get inspired to create your own great Halloween costume for your mini ghost or goblin.
1. Where’s Waldo? Costume | Make It & Love It
2. Sock Monkey Baby Costume | Grosgrain Fabulous
3. Panda Bear Baby Costume | C.R.A.F.T.
4. Bag of Money Baby Costume | Domestic Imperfection
5. DIY Infant Mermaid Halloween Costume | The Pinning Mama
6. Baby Cow Costume with an Udder | Make It & Love It
7. DIY Audrey Hepburn Baby Halloween Costume | Creative House Blog
8. Easy DIY Bear Costume | It Happens in a Blink
9. Baby Frozen Anna Costume | Rae Gun Ramblings
10. Frozen Baby Kristoff Costume | Rae Gun Ramblings
11. Handmade Teddy Bear Costume | Blooming Homestead
12. DIY No Sew Baby Chicken Halloween Costume | Fun at Home with Kids
13. Baby Burger Costume | C.R.A.F.T.
14. Garden Gnome Costume | Adventure in a Box
15. Baby Fish Costume | See Vanessa Craft
16. Baby Hedgehog Costume | Alida Makes
17. Newborn Baby Bunny Costume | Little Red Window
18. Penguin from Mary Poppins | Make It & Love It
19. White Rabbit Costume | Baby Bump & Beyond
20. Lollipop Munchkin from Wizard of Oz | Make It & Love It
Awesome right? I told y’all there were some great ideas on this list! I hope you got inspired to make your own DIY Halloween costume for baby!
Love these ideas and want more? Be sure to click here and check out our list of 100 DIY Halloween costumes!