Looking for DIY Halloween costumes for baby? We have 20 for you to choose from! If you have been around here anytime at all, you will know that I recently became a grandma. I just had to do a round-up of baby Halloween costumes this year. I mean I love Halloween and getting to dress up a baby again is a dream come true! So click around to see all of these fabulous ideas and get inspired to create your own great Halloween costume for your mini ghost or goblin.
Easy DIY Baby Costumes for Baby’s First Halloween
Click on the link for each one below and the instructions for making it will open in another tab on your computer. Then you can pin or bookmark those that you want to make!
- Where’s Waldo? Costume | Make It & Love It
- Sock Monkey Baby Costume | Grosgrain Fabulous
- Panda Bear Baby Costume | C.R.A.F.T.
- Bag of Money Baby Costume | Domestic Imperfection
- DIY Infant Mermaid Halloween Costume | The Pinning Mama
- Baby Cow Costume with an Udder | Make It & Love It
- DIY Audrey Hepburn Baby Halloween Costume | Creative House Blog
- Easy DIY Bear Costume | It Happens in a Blink
- Baby Frozen Anna Costume | Rae Gun Ramblings
- Frozen Baby Kristoff Costume | Rae Gun Ramblings
- Handmade Teddy Bear Costume | Blooming Homestead
- DIY No Sew Baby Chicken Halloween Costume | Fun at Home with Kids
- Baby Burger Costume | C.R.A.F.T.
- Garden Gnome Costume | Adventure in a Box
- Baby Fish Costume | See Vanessa Craft
- Newborn Baby Bunny Costume | Little Red Window
- Penguin from Mary Poppins | Make It & Love It
- Lollipop Munchkin from Wizard of Oz | Make It & Love It
- Disney Maui Costume | See Lindsay
- Baby Game Boy Costume | C.R.A.F.T.
Awesome right? I told y’all there were some great ideas on this list! I hope you got inspired to make your own DIY Halloween costume for baby!
Love these ideas and want more? Be sure to click here and check out our list of 100 DIY Halloween costumes!