Y’all I have a super yummy fat free fruit salad recipe for you today. I am trying to eat a little healthier in the new year so this recipe was one that fit the bill. Plus it only takes minutes to make so you can whip this up any day of the week. Dive right into the recipe below and enjoy!
Fat Free Fruit Salad Recipe
What You Will Need
- 2 oranges peeled and diced
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 15 oz can sliced peaches in juice
- 1 6 oz container blueberries
- 1 8 oz container strawberries sliced
- 1 1.4 oz box instant fat free sugar free vanilla pudding
- Drain all juices from canned fruit and save. Add all fruit to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle pudding on fruit and add about 3/4 cup juices. Stir until a pudding forms. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
YUM! This fat free fruit salad recipe will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave your diet in tact.