This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- 2 oranges peeled and diced
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 15 oz can sliced peaches in juice
- 1 6 oz container blueberries
- 1 8 oz container strawberries sliced
- 1 1.4 oz box instant fat free sugar free vanilla pudding
- Drain all juices from canned fruit and save. Add all fruit to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle pudding on fruit and add about 3/4 cup juices. Stir until a pudding forms. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.