This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Fat Free Fruit Salad Recipe
What You Will Need
- 2 oranges peeled and diced
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 15 oz can sliced peaches in juice
- 1 6 oz container blueberries
- 1 8 oz container strawberries sliced
- 1 1.4 oz box instant fat free sugar free vanilla pudding
- Drain all juices from canned fruit and save. Add all fruit to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle pudding on fruit and add about 3/4 cup juices. Stir until a pudding forms. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.