This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- 2 oranges peeled and diced
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 15 oz can sliced peaches in juice
- 1 6 oz container blueberries
- 1 8 oz container strawberries sliced
- 1 1.4 oz box instant fat free sugar free vanilla pudding
- Drain all juices from canned fruit and save. Add all fruit to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle pudding on fruit and add about 3/4 cup juices. Stir until a pudding forms. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!