This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I am sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens this month for a fun 12 days of gifting series. I am sharing five gifts that are $20 or less and they are sharing tons more on their gift ideas Pinterest board. Explore my gift ideas under $20 below then be sure to pin my ideas or any of the ideas on this Pinterest board. As always, this post, ideas, and opinions are all my own. Links may be affiliate links which means a portion of your purchase will go to support this site.
I thought I would lay each gift out for you so you can see exactly what went into each basket and how much it was. There is a small amount of craftiness to some of my gifts but you can do it! Gift number 1 contains:
- BHG Candle (in stores only) (scent of your choice) $3.96
- BHG 4×6 Frame (in stores only) $5.96
- Better Homes and Gardens Small Galvanized Bin, Silver $7.97
GIFT TOTAL $17.89
To make the frame a bit more special, I added in some scrapbook papers that were just too cute. You can find some free printable art online or a picture you love.
Add the candle and framed art to the bin along with some kraft paper to complete your gift basket.
Gift number 2 is a great candle tray that is super affordable! You will need:
- BHG candle holders (quantity 4) (in stores only) $1.97 each
- BHG votives (quantity 4) (in stores only) $0.97 each
- BHG square frame (in stores only) $5.96 each
GIFT TOTAL $17.72
Add some pretty paper to the inside of the frame which will become the tray for your candle gift.
Put the votives in the candle holders and add them to your frame tray. To wrap this one, add clear wrapping between the candles for added protection.
Wrap with clear gift basket wrap and tie with a bow. This one is ready for gift giving! This makes great gift for the home decor lover who can use it as a centerpiece.
Gift idea number 3 is for any lover of candles. Contents include:
- BHG candles (quantity 2) (in stores only) $3.96 each
- BHG candle holder (in stores only) $3.96 each
- Better Homes and Gardens Small Chicken Wire Basket $7.47
GIFT TOTAL $19.35
This one is as simple as putting everything in your basket. I used gold foil on this one instead of plain tissue paper for some added flair.
The next two gifts are for anyone on your list who could use some great mugs. Gift number 4 contents include:
- BHG white mugs (quantity 2) (now out of stock online) $1.97 each
- Better Homes and Gardens Lace Medallian Kitchen Towel (quantity 2) $2.96 each
- BHG melamine bowl (now out of stock online) $7.99
GIFT TOTAL $17.85
I used a DecoArt glass paint marker to add words to my mugs. Write or draw anything you love with the marker and bake in the oven according to the instructions on the packaging.
Add the mugs and towels to the bowl for a great gift for any kitchen enthusiast.
Gift number 5 is for the coffee lover! Contents include:
- BHG white mugs (quantity 4) (now out of stock online) $1.97 each
- Better Homes and Gardens Lace Medallian Kitchen Towel $2.96
- Better Homes and Gardens Small Wire Basket with Chalkboard $7.47
GIFT TOTAL $18.31
Again just use the glass paint marker to adorn your mugs and bake according to the package directions on the marker. Add to your basket with the kitchen towel. If you have a few extra dollars, be sure to add in some amazing coffee as well.
There you have five gift ideas that are all under $20. Want even more? Be sure to head to the BHG Live Better 12 Days of Gifting board.
Just in case you missed it, I used one of my BHG baskets for another gift idea yesterday. Click here to see this cheese spread mason jar gift basket for the holidays or your favorite hostess.