This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
Now lets fill that jar!
Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix Recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup diced dried apple pieces
Oh and yes….I did make some pancakes! The instructions serve 5 and use about 1/2 of the mix at a time. I prefer mine with a drizzle of syrup. YUM!
I used glue dots to attach my labels so they would not be permanent and could be removed from the jar once the mix was finished. I used washi tape around the lid band to give it another pop of red. This handmade gift is super simple to make and will put a smile on your recipients face. How many people will you treat to apple cinnamon pancake mix gift in a jar?
- Tractor Applique Pillow
- DIY Modern Tree Art
- 8 Hoop Ornament Gift Ideas
- Apple Cinnamon Pancake Mix in a Jar
- Over 60 Handmade Gifts for Kids (a gift guide)
- Burlap Print Giveaway (in case you want to WIN handmade)
- Custom Photo Charm Bracelet
- DIY Stenciled Dish Towel
- Family Tree Ornaments
- Banana Dark Chocolate Mix in a Jar
- also don’t miss our Handmade Gift Gallery Page
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!