This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
First of all lets talk about the new line of BOLD lunch meats from Oscar Mayer. They come in four amazing new flavors:
- Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast
- Cajun Style Turkey Breast
- Maple Honey Ham
- Chipotle Season Chicken Breast
I received the Italian Style Herb Turkey breast in my package and dove right into experimenting with flavors. Each package of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh BOLD has no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavors as well.
First gather your ingredients including those leftover hot dog buns! You can also absolutely make these using regular bread, hoagie rolls, or any other sandwich bread you have laying around. I did that as well and it was just as amazing!
What You Will Need
- 1 tsp zesty Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 slices Oscar Mayer Fresh BOLD Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 slices of tomato
- Layer ingredients on a hot dog bun. Melt a little butter over medium high heat. Once skillet is preheated, cook sandwich over medium high heat for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes per side. Push down sandwich on both sides with the back of the spatula while cooking. Remove when brown and crusty on both sides. Cut in half and serve.
The image above is the ingredients stacked on the hot dog buns before cooking. Then cook in a skillet as shown in the image below. Now my mouth is watering for another one of these fabulous sandwiches.
The Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh BOLD really makes this sandwich. That both Italian flavor will leave you wanting more. Oh and it is also good straight out of the package. (I wonder how I know that????) Make this Italian melt sandwich this weekend for your family. A great excuse to use up those leftover hot dog buns.
This sponsored post was written while participating in my partnership with Oscar Mayer and One2One Network, but as always, all opinions are my own. I received Deli Fresh BOLD coupons and other related items from Oscar Mayer/Kraft Foods.