Happy Thanksgiving y’all! I am working as usual and thought you would enjoy another gift in a jar. Tomorrow I will have a link up as well for all of your Christmas mason jar ideas. Anything you have…come back and link them up! None to link? No problem! Come back and see the amazing mason jar crafts to make for yourself. I am joining The Shabby Creek Cottage, The Cottage Market, and Mom 4 Real for this series so be sure to head over to their sites and see more mason jar ideas.
The items in my gift in a jar include:
- Warm socks
- Hot chocolate mix
- Hand warmers
- Smores kit (everything needed to make a few smores in a bag)
Add all of those items to your mason jar. A quart size with a wide mouth will work best as the items are really crammed in this one.
I wanted to add a little flair to that plain lid so I added some glitter tape around the edge. Then I hand stamped a gift tag and tied it on as well.
This gift in a jar is ready to be given to anyone on your holiday list. This is perfect for ladies and gentlemen. Give to neighbors, teachers, mailmen, and more! Everyone will love this keep warm kit gift in a jar.
Can’t wait for more mason jar ideas? Be sure to visit my mason jar crafts gallery page or click on an image below to see more.
- Mason jar I used the Ball sharing jars because of their pencil like shape.
- Pink fabric
- Yellow ribbon
- Fiber fill
- Printed pineapple tags
- Hole punch
- Start by adding your sugar scrub to your jar. I wanted the gift to look as much like a pencil as possible so I made an eraser top. Just use a small piece of pink fabric cut slightly larger than my mason jar lid with scissors.
- I then added a small amount of fiber fill under the fabric and put the lid on the jar as shown below.
- You will also need to print the pineapple tags, cut out using scissors, and punch a hole in the top. Then tie this around your jar using some yellow ribbon.
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!