Are you starting to prepare for you Thanksgiving meal? You can easily make your own Thanksgiving napkin rings just like the ones below. I make one in a video LIVE in about 6 minutes so you CAN do this! Everyone has time to craft! These napkin rings are actually from the thrift store and were extremely inexpensive. Just by adding some embellishments I was able to make them perfect for my Thanksgiving table. This post is sponsored by Adtech and is part of a series of posts this year where I am compensated for my participation. However all projects and opinions are my own.
To make your own Thanksgiving napkin rings you will need:
- Napkin rings (mine are from the thrift store but you can try these Napkin Rings if you need to purchase some)
- Polypropylene rope (try searching at Consumer Crafts to find the type I use)
- Adtech Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wood round
- Gold ink
- Dark red ink
- Leaf stamp
You can watch me make one of these napkin rings below in about 6 minutes.
Can’t see the video? Here is a brief description of how to make your own Thanksgiving napkin rings:
- Start with the wood round and rub on gold ink page until front and sides are covered. Wipe off any excess.
- Stamp front with a dark red leaf. Set aside to dry.
- Wrap wood napkin ring with different colors of cord as shown. Use hot glue to secure. Ends should meet all in the same place.
- Hot glue the wood round to the area on the napkin ring where the ends meet.
- Allow to cool and your napkin rings are complete!
Have fun with this one y’all and dress up that Thanksgiving table!