Are you starting to prepare for you Thanksgiving meal? You can easily make your own Thanksgiving napkin rings just like the ones below. I make one in a video LIVE in about 6 minutes so you CAN do this! Everyone has time to craft! These napkin rings are actually from the thrift store and were extremely inexpensive. Just by adding some embellishments I was able to make them perfect for my Thanksgiving table. This post is sponsored by Adtech and is part of a series of posts this year where I am compensated for my participation. However all projects and opinions are my own.
To make your own Thanksgiving napkin rings you will need:
- Napkin rings (mine are from the thrift store but you can try these Napkin Rings if you need to purchase some)
- Polypropylene rope (try searching at Consumer Crafts to find the type I use)
- Adtech Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wood round
- Gold ink
- Dark red ink
- Leaf stamp
You can watch me make one of these napkin rings below in about 6 minutes.
Can’t see the video? Here is a brief description of how to make your own Thanksgiving napkin rings:
- Start with the wood round and rub on gold ink page until front and sides are covered. Wipe off any excess.
- Stamp front with a dark red leaf. Set aside to dry.
- Wrap wood napkin ring with different colors of cord as shown. Use hot glue to secure. Ends should meet all in the same place.
- Hot glue the wood round to the area on the napkin ring where the ends meet.
- Allow to cool and your napkin rings are complete!
Have fun with this one y’all and dress up that Thanksgiving table!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!