This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Cake Pops
- Dr. Seuss Snack Mix and Pink Ink Drink
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Pops
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Cupcakes
- Dr. Seuss Birthday Supper with Green Eggs and Ham
- Lorax Truffula Tree Cupcakes
- Dr. Seuss the Lorax Marshmallow Pops
- Dr. Seuss Snacks Green Eggs and Ham
- Dr. Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 Push Pop Cupcakes
Now how about some crafty activities that you can make with and for your kids. I know my kids adore Seuss and I am sure yours do as well.
- Cat in Hat from Toilet Paper Rolls
- Lorax Mustache Straws
- Dr. Seuss Lorax Felt Storyboard
- Fox in Socks Tweetle Beetle Battle Bottle
- Dr. Seuss Family Foot Book
- Dr. Seuss DIY Activity Blocks
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 Pencils
- Lorax Truffula Tree Pencils
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 Craft from Clothespins
- Lorax Truffula Tree Craft for Kids
Nothing is better than a Dr. Seuss themed party. Come check out these party ideas to inspire your next bash.
So click over to some of these tutorials and make your Dr. Seuss birthday celebration a huge success! Whether you throw a party, make a treat, get crafty, do some activities with the kids, or just print off something fun — I know you will enjoy all of these Dr. Seuss activities!