- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Cake Pops
- Dr. Seuss Snack Mix and Pink Ink Drink
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Pops
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Cupcakes
- Dr. Seuss Birthday Supper with Green Eggs and Ham
- Lorax Truffula Tree Cupcakes
- Dr. Seuss the Lorax Marshmallow Pops
- Dr. Seuss Snacks Green Eggs and Ham
- Dr. Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 Push Pop Cupcakes
Now how about some crafty activities that you can make with and for your kids. I know my kids adore Seuss and I am sure yours do as well.
- Cat in Hat from Toilet Paper Rolls
- Lorax Mustache Straws
- Dr. Seuss Lorax Felt Storyboard
- Fox in Socks Tweetle Beetle Battle Bottle
- Dr. Seuss Family Foot Book
- Dr. Seuss DIY Activity Blocks
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 Pencils
- Lorax Truffula Tree Pencils
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 Craft from Clothespins
- Lorax Truffula Tree Craft for Kids
Nothing is better than a Dr. Seuss themed party. Come check out these party ideas to inspire your next bash.
- Dr. Seuss Themed Party
- Dr. Seuss Birthday Party
- Dr. Seuss Photo Booth Idea
- Dr. Seuss Party Food Ideas
- Lorax Inspired Party Dessert Table
- Dr. Seuss Inspired Party Ideas
So click over to some of these tutorials and make your Dr. Seuss birthday celebration a huge success! Whether you throw a party, make a treat, get crafty, do some activities with the kids, or just print off something fun — I know you will enjoy all of these Dr. Seuss activities!
Thanks for including my printable, Angie! I love all of these ideas!
I feel like I have been pinning your activities all week! Thank you!
Wow awesome round up girl
Great round-up! Thanks for including a few of my ideas! 🙂
Amazing round-up! Great ideas and collages to look at. Thanks for sharing my Green Eggs snack tray. I just pinned this. I’d love if you added this post to my Dr. Seuss link collection. http://www.obseussed.com/p/books.html
What a fabulous round-up of everything Seuss! Thank you for including my tutorial! Smiles~Beth
Having read this I thought it was very enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together.
I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading
and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!