This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
I have another fabulous Fourth of July craft for you today with my patriotic wand centerpiece. A wonderful addition to the center of your party table and the wands become party favors for the kiddos once the fireworks are over. This is part of a series with patriotic crafts sponsored by The Ribbon Retreat.
You can get the instructions for my patriotic wand centerpiece and another patriotic craft from 30 Minute Crafts by watching the video below. It is just 11 minutes long and I think you will enjoy it.
For those that don’t catch the entire tutorial on the video, here is a brief description on how to make your own Patriotic Wand Centerpiece:
- Start with Paper Mache Dimensional Star Wands.
- Paint with Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paint (available online at Homedepot.com).
- NOTE: A light coat of paint is preferred on the paper mache surface. I left mine slightly rustic.
- Tie on a thin grosgrain ribbon available from The Ribbon Retreat.
- Use one of the Ball Jar Heritage Collection Jars and wrap with wide white grosgrain and American Flag ribbon.
- Fill jar with Star Pony Beads to hold up wands.
- Enjoy your jar and wand favors at your Fourth of July bash!
These fun patriotic wands will be a hit with the kids at your patriotic party plus the jar will look amazing on your party table. That is a win win y’all!
A Year of Jar Crafts
Sign up for our email list to get a FREE book with an entire year of jar crafts! 12 months, 12 crafts, tons of fun!