My peach pie recipe makes an amazing dessert! Give this one a try for your family and I promise you will love the results. Can your peaches into peach pie filling while they are in season then whip up this pie in minutes anytime of the year. This post is sponsored by Ball Canning however all projects and opinions are my own.
Peach Pie Recipe
- Peach pie filling (click here to get the recipe for my peach pie filling on the Ball Canning page)
- Refrigerated pie crusts (I like the ones in the refrigerated section the best)
That is all the ingredients you need for a fabulous pie! While peaches are in season, use this recipe to can your own peach pie filling. Make as many jars as you think you will need for an entire year of delicious pies. Can them in quart jars so that each jar is the perfect size for a wonderful pie. I mentioned above that I love refrigerated pie crusts. Seriously they are so good that it is like having a homemade pie crust without any of the work. I could tell you that I made this wonderful looking crust on my own but alas I let the grocery store do the work on this portion of the pie. Make your own pie filling but pick up the crust from the store!
Add one crust to a greased pie dish then just pour in one quart of your peach pie filling. Top with remaining crust and wrap any excess top crust around the bottom crust. You will need to press the two together and you can then do a decorative edge if desired. I usually pinch mine every inch or so as shown. Be sure to cut vents in the top of your pie as well. Bake at 425 degrees F for 40 minutes (after first 20 minute wrap outer crust edges with aluminum foil to prevent over-baking.)
Allow to cool before serving. Then dig into a slice of this delectable peach pie recipe. You will be so glad that you did!
Need to print this recipe? Try the recipe card below!
What You Will Need
- Peach pie filling
- Refrigerated pie crusts
- Add one crust to a greased pie dish then just pour in one quart of your peach pie filling.
- Top with remaining crust and wrap any excess top crust around the bottom crust.
- Press the two crusts together, pinch every inch or so and cut vents in the top.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 40 minutes.