This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
This slow cooker chicken parmesan recipe may be your next go to week night meal. This is a super simple meal to throw in the slow cooker before you leave in the morning. Come home and just boil pasta for a quick and delicious meal the entire family will love. The classic ingredients are easy to find and you can keep them on hand to whip this up any day of the week.
- Chicken breast tenderloins (1 1/4 lb) (frozen works fine)
- 1 jar marinara sauce (choose a brand your family loves)
- 1/2 box linguine pasta
- Grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Torn fresh basil
Slow Cooker Parmesan Chicken Recipe Instructions
- Add chicken and marinara to a crock pot. The crock pot should be large enough to hold the ingredients. Turn on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Boil pasta according to package directions once chicken is about done.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and place on a sheet pan. Sprinkle with freshly shredded parmesan cheese and put under broiler until melted.
- Add cooked and drained pasta to remaining sauce in slow cooker and stir.
- Remove pasta from slow cooker and place on individual serving plates (makes about 5 servings).
- Add two slices of chicken to each plate.
- Top with additional shredded cheese and freshly torn basil
- Serve and enjoy!
You will want to see our collection of over 60 crock pot recipes in the video below!
Love the crunch of traditional breaded chicken parmesan? Don’t worry we have a recipe for you as well! Click here to get our 30 minute chicken parmesan recipe.
Between the three recipes you should be able to find one that your family loves. I would encourage you to give the slow cooker chicken parmesan recipe a try however. Especially on one of those busy weeknights when you have no time. You will thank me later!
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!