I am just going to say it….I love my crock pot. I have been trying out different variations of recipes and came up with this slow cooker cream corn recipe that is sure to please your family. It is just a touch spicy but very creamy and cheesy! Give this one a try as you will not be disappointed.
- 2 12 ounce packages frozen corn
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened and cubed)
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 cup jalapeno havarti shredded (substitute any spicy cheese you love here)
- Chives chopped (optional)
- In crock pot, combine corn, cream cheese, onion, pepper, and garlic powder. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Remove lid, stir, and add jalapeno havarti cheese. Stir until melted. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped chives.
This slow cooker cream corn would be perfect to add to your Thanksgiving menu. Drop it in the crock pot a few hours before dinner and allow it to cook while you prepare the rest of the meal. No one has to know that this recipe is so darn easy! I promise I won’t tell. Click above to print my slow cooker cream corn recipe and add it to your collection.
You will want to see our collection of over 60 crock pot recipes in the video below!
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!