I am just going to say it….I love my crock pot. I have been trying out different variations of recipes and came up with this slow cooker cream corn recipe that is sure to please your family. It is just a touch spicy but very creamy and cheesy! Give this one a try as you will not be disappointed.
Slow Cooker Cream Corn
What You Will Need
- 2 12 ounce packages frozen corn
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened and cubed)
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 cup jalapeno havarti shredded (substitute any spicy cheese you love here)
- Chives chopped (optional)
- In crock pot, combine corn, cream cheese, onion, pepper, and garlic powder. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours. Remove lid, stir, and add jalapeno havarti cheese. Stir until melted. Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped chives.
This slow cooker cream corn would be perfect to add to your Thanksgiving menu. Drop it in the crock pot a few hours before dinner and allow it to cook while you prepare the rest of the meal. No one has to know that this recipe is so darn easy! I promise I won’t tell. Click above to print my slow cooker cream corn recipe and add it to your collection.
You will want to see our collection of over 60 crock pot recipes in the video below!