This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. Any supplies used may be given to me free of charge, however, all projects and opinions are my own.
- 1 14 oz jar pizza sauce divided
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb hot pork sausage
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- diced fresh parsley for garnish optional
- Begin by laying three strips of aluminum foil into the slow cooker as described above.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of pizza sauce. In a mixing bowl, combine 2/3 cup pizza sauce and the egg. Stir in onion, green pepper, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, Parmesan, and black pepper. Add ground beef and pork sausage. Mix well with hands.
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf and place into slow cooker on top of aluminum foil strips. Cover and cook 8 - 10 hours on low or 4 to 6 hours on high. Center of meatloaf should be 170 degrees when done.
- Spread loaf with reserved 1/2 cup of pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Lift meatloaf from slow cooker using foil strips. Remove foil strips and serve. Serves 8.
I hope you like this easy, affordable recipe!
You will want to see our collection of over 60 crock pot recipes in the video below!
Looking for easy recipe ideas?
Struggling with supper and what to make? Do you wish you had a way to make meals faster? The dump recipes system allows you to make 10 meals in just one hour or less, rescuing your dinnertime and saving you time and money.
Want to try it for yourself? I have the perfect cookbook for you. Chicken Dump Recipes includes 5 plans, each with printable shopping lists and printable labels. Most of the 25 recipes included can go from the freezer to the crockpot, saving you even more time. All the recipes include gluten-free instructions as well.
What are you waiting for? Give the dump recipes system a try in your home and make meal time a bit easier!