- 1 18.25 oz package of strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3 eggs
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese (softened)
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch cake pan with nonstick spray. Mix in a large bowl the cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mixture will be dense. Pat mixture into the bottom of your cake pan. In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, 2 eggs, and sugar. Pour the mixture over the cake layer. Bake for 33 - 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cut out with heart shapes once cool if desired.
A bonus? This will melt in your mouth and be amazing and gooey all at the same time. Yea. You know you want to make this! Get your ingredients and make a Strawberry Cream Cheese Gooey Cake for your sweetheart.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email every week!